Did you know that 8 out of 10 women are wearing a bra without proper support?
Did you know that, on average, a D-cup in a bra without adequate support moves 35 inches?
At Fleet Feet Sports Hickory, we are dedicated to the FIT process. All staff members are trained to take you through a proper bra fitting. We will discuss what you will be using the bra for, we will adjust the bra you are currently wearing into the proper position, and we will follow up by making sure the bras we discuss FIT you properly. No matter what your fitness goals or needs, we will find the best FIT for you.
- Hook-and-eye allow for a better fit
- Strategically placed seaming provides optimal coverage.
- Molded padding helps keep you looking feminine
- Adjustable straps allow for a more “custom” fit
- Underwire for the ultimate support
- Sports bras should be replaced every 6 to 8 months to insure continued, adequate support.
- Sports bras may be washed, but warning – DO NOT put them in the dryer. Dryers cut the life of sports bras in half, so hang dry please.
We currently carry: