Do you have what it takes to be a Fleet Feet Sports Coach or Mentor? We are currently looking for run and run/walk coaches/mentors for our training groups ranging from 5k and full marathon distances.
What are we looking for in a Fleet Feet Sports coach?
- First, and foremost, Motivate and Lead participants
- Come prepared to organize, motivate, and instruct the training group
- Attend all weekly training runs, seminars, events, and race day
- Work according to the training plan laid out by the Training Group Coordinator
- Run from front to back of group during all runs ensuring that all participants are safe and accounted for
- Responsible for safety on coarse and of participants
- Enforce the various rules of the road
- Provide organized group stretching for training participants
If you believe you have what it takes to coach a Fleet Feet Sports training group, please fill out an application and join us for an informational meeting at Fleet Feet on Tuesday, December 11th at 6 pm.
Fleet Feet Sports Training Program Coaches/Mentors More Info »