The cost of this 17 week program is $140 (not including race registration or hotel accommodations) and will meet on Tuesdays at 6:00 pm and Saturdays at 7:00 am.
The registration Includes:
- 2 weekly coached sessions
- Comprehensive full marathon training plan
- Weekly newsletters offering tips and tricks to help you go the distance
- Monthly clinics on topics specific for distance runners (running nutrition, general nutrition, hydration, injury prevention and recovery, etc.)
- Closed Facebook page offering access to coaches and each other for support.
- Free MilestonePod ($30 value) This simple shoe-worn device gives you: a smart shoe odometer; gait and performance metrics; and a convenient GPS back-up.
- Technical Training Shirt
See goal race details below.
November 21st, 2017
Tuesdays at 6 pm and Saturdays at 7 am
Tobacco Road Marathon
$140 (excluding race fee and travel expenses)
Informational Meeting: Thursday, November 16th at 6 pm