This Summer, we’re challenging the Catawba Valley area to lose a ton of weight.
The fun starts at Fleet Feet Sports July 1st.
We will celebrate everyone’s accomplishments, and crown the overall weight loss champions,
at an awards celebration on September 16th.
You are invited to join us in a 12 week challenge to get residents of the Catawba Valley area to lose weight!
As a participant, you will work on your own to lose the weight, but we’ll provide support along the way:
- Weekly weigh-ins
- Weekly eNewsletter
- Closed group page on Facebook with unlimited access to our coaches
- Group workout opportunities
- Fun ideas to get out and moving around Hickory
- Injury prevention
- Nutrition resources
- Prize incentives along the way!
Cost: $40 *You will earn this back and MORE in prizes and incentives if you stick with the program!
How to earn your $40 back:
- Receive a $20 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports once you complete 8 weekly weigh-ins AND lose 2% of your body weight. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 4lbs)
- Receive a $20 Gift Certificate to Fleet Feet Sports if you lose at least 5% of your body weight by September 16th. (eg, a 200lb person has to lose 10lbs)
PLUS... receive good, better and and even better prizes when you reach one of our “Race Clubs”
- 5K Club (3.1lbs in weight loss) - a good prize
- 10K Club (6.2lbs in weight loss) - a better prize
- Half Marathon Club (13.1lbs in weight loss) - an even better prize
- Marathon Club (26.2lbs in weight loss) - a really super cool prize
- Ultra Club (any weight loss 26.3lbs or more) - the very best of prizes... and a well-earned pat on the back!
Are You Ready To Commit?
Sign up online (see below) or in person at Fleet Feet Sports. Once you register, you'll start receiving our weekly email with more information, including how to sign on to our closed Facebook group page.
Then, mark your calendars for Tuesday, July 1st. Stop by the store for our kickoff party, from 6 pm-7 pm. Come prepared to have your first official weigh-in! (Relax... all weigh-ins will be done privately in one of our dressing rooms... and your actual weight will NEVER be revealed to others)
Social Media Support
One of the unique aspects of our Ton of Fun program is social media outreach to participants. As part of the program you will be invited into our closed Facebook group with your fellow participants. This has been a great outlet for encouragement and support. We also invite you to take part in our media chats to answer all of your questions.
Join us for an information session:
Tuesday, June 24th at 6 pm at Fleet Feet Sports